Our menu’s move with the seasons and exploit the rich diversity of seafood, meat, vegetables and fruits that Dorset has to offer.
Our Summer Menu is now in operation as follows until the end of October:
Our Food Wagon serves a range of cooked breakfast items from breakfast baps to our hearty Full English for you to take-away or enjoy in our beautiful garden.
Lunch Time (Mon-Sat inclusive)
A range of “Door Step Sandwiches” with a range of delicious fillings plus our standard dessert menu items too!
Additionally, on Saturdays: Our Hog Roast is served between 12PM and 3PM!
Evenings (Mon-Sat inclusive)
– Moules Mariniere (with stone baked bread) £8
– Squid Rings (with chipotle mayo) £6.50
– Bloomin’ Onion (with BBQ, chipotle mayo and sour cream & chive) £6 (v.)
– Soup of the Day £5
– Hummus & Veg Batons (battered or al dente) £5 (ve.)
– Chicken Liver Pate with Toasted Bread £5
– Blue Cheese and Parmesan Fries £5
Starters For Two:
– Camembert Bread Bowl with a garlic glaze (with tiger bread croutons and a selection of deli meats) £15
– Nachos with BBQ Brisket (with sour cream & chive, salsa and guacamole) £10
– Fish Pie (with cherry wine tomatoes and garden peas ) £11
– Beer Battered Fish of the Day & Chips (served with tartare sauce and mushy peas) £12
– 8oz Rib Eye Steak (with chips, onion rings, side salad, tomatoes and portobello mushrooms) £18.50
– Chicken Sizzler £12
– Mushroom Risotto (with side salad and garlic bread) £10
– Chicken Caesar Salad £9
– Beef Burger £10 (double up for £2.50)
– Chicken Burger £10
– Spicy Chicken Burger £10
– Vegan Burger £10 (ve.)
– Farmyard Burger £14
Mains For Two:
– Tomahawk Steak (please ask in advance for more information)
Additionally, on Saturdays: fresh homemade pizza from our garden pizza oven!
– Triple Choc Brownie £5
– Caramel Cheesecake £5
– Crumble of the Day £5 (ve.)
– Ice-cream Filled Doughnuts £5
– The Sicilian
– Caramel Heaven
– Chocolate Dream
– Strawberry Madness
– Nuts About Waffles
– The American
Baboo Gelato: £3
– Double Chocolate
– Blackcurrant Ripple
– Passionfruit Sorbet (ve.)
– Lemon Sorbet (ve.)
– Salted Caramel
– Rum & Raisin
– Mint Choc Chip
Shave Cross Roast (served on Sunday, 12-3pm and 6pm-9pm)
all served with triple cheese cauliflower, Yorkshire pudding, caramelised onion & red cabbage, beef dripping roasties, tenderloin broccoli, roast carrots & parsnips.
– Shave Cross Roast (beef, pork or turkey) £12
– Duo (choice of two meats) £13
– Trio (all three meats) £14
– Vegetarian £12
Vegan, Dairy-free & Gluten Free Available
All dietary requirements are considered in the design of the menus, but please advise us when making a booking of any special needs and we will be pleased to work with you.